I have pain on both shoulders joints and upto neck continually and more when I raise hands for changing shirts and bananas. The pain/inconveniences is also there when I lay down on the bed. Since last one year I tried with orthopedic and physiotherapist. They treated saying it is only muscle pains and is not related to joints and not spondylitis. The pain is more when I do upward, side and shoulders Joints rotation exercises for hands. Please advise me the better treatment, food or supplements I am aged 67 years. I do regular mornings walking 6 KMS in one hour and do pranayama and light yoga for abdomen and hand exercises for 30 minutes. Please advise.

I have pain on both shoulders joints and upto neck contin...
Shoulder pain & armIt is called as peri arthritis shoulder and for that you can do hot water fermentation and ice therapy at home. If you have shoulder pain then the stiffness will develop more that might make the arm to have less improvement which might make you to feel more pain the arm. And also cervical pillow can be used which might make you to have better posture of the shoulder neck and arm.