1. Drinking water or beverages from plastic bottles inserts pthalates (which is additive to plastic to make it hard but flexible) into human body. What can be done. 2. How many tablets of STEVIA can be safely taken by those with mild Type II diabetes.

1.
Drinking water or beverages from plastic bottles inser...
Avoid using water and beverages from plastic bottles if you can. Before using stevia as a sweetener read its side effects. I think it is better to avoid its or other sweetener's use.
1.
Firstly If you believe that plastic bottles are bad for human health then the best way to overcome your worries is to stop using them completely. There are good quality bottles with no BPA and have food grade plastic which is very important - not just for you but for the nformation of the general public at large. Such bottles are mcuh safer than many. Secondly, On my personal research, I have not found even a single scholarly article about stevia in any reputed medical journal. As a doctor, in view of no scientific data to back up this compound - I will suggest you to avoid it compeletely.