Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I am getting ulcer type in my teeth and gums joining point. Which is paining and it's there from last 3 days. Can anyone tell is it symptoms of mouth cancer? Whether there is any medicine to cure it? Please help with your suggestion.

3 Doctors Answered
You can apply dologel ct over the ulcer. If it doesn't help kindly visit dentist for clinical review.
1 person found this helpful
Tab vitamin c.
You have an ulcer in the mouth and it need not be cancer and a biopsy is needed to say which type of an ulcer it is . For a normal ulcer you can apply Dentogel or Zytee cream
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.