I am 28 female and in end of June my wedding got fixed. I am very skinny kindly suggest me something that can help me to look gud in my wedding. Kindly suggest me some diet plan.

I am 28 female and in end of June my wedding got fixed. I...
Hello,•Go for meditation to nourish your entire body to strengthen your cell & tissues improving your body in a healthy manner by  improving your stamina with a beautiful look. •Tk,  plenty of water to hydrate your body, regulating your metabolism to absorb, proteins, vitamins, minerals to enshape  your  body to feel energetic. •Your diet be easily digestible, thrice a day, preferably -high in protein, carbohydrates- and fats, take  fish, eggs, chicken to energise your body. • Tk,  apples, carrots, potatoes, sweet- potatoes, milk,  almonds. •Tk, banana with hot milk in the breakfast. •Add ghee in lunch. Go for aerobics to strengthen your muscles to enshape your whole body. Tk,  homoeopathic medicine: @ AlfalfaQ -10 drops,  thrice with little water. Avoid, junkfood, ,alcohol & nicotine. Tk,  care.