Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Am 17 and my eye power is too weak and has a specs number. I want To Use Contact Lens. Which company Eye lens should I Buy and what will it cost estimate. And Also tell If it has any side effects and its care. And Also Suggest Me An Eyedrop For Decreasing number if any?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Lybrate user You can take Triphala Ghrutam 10 ml two times a day with milk empty stomach to increase your vision. Use fineye drops. Tc thanks Regards.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.