My teeth color is not normal white. Also seen white spots in teeth. What is the reason? Suggest a solution.

My teeth color is not normal white. Also seen white spots...
It is enamel hypoplasia ... you can get tooth coloured filling done or else ..veneers or laminates ...
White spots usually are dur to hypoplasia. Thats a developmental defect. But if you noticed white spots recently it may be due to initial caries too. Latest treatment is PRR (Preventive Resin Restoration) from an experienced Cosmetic Dentist.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food stuff white spots could b hypocalcified area fillings can b done if big spots jc can b taken.
Usually the colour of teeth varies, so first of all start brushing twice daily after meals.
White spots may be due to water in your usage can contain more fluorides. Avoid black tea, cofee,dark sodas. You can use 2 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide 3% and 2 teaspoon of water and mix it and swish it in the mouth til it become foamy. Repeat daily.
It is because of the poor oral hygiene and nutritional deficiencies. Consult a dentist for dental cleaning. And take a Multivitamin tablet. Also consider taking Homoeopathic treatment to stop damage to the teeth.