Some Suggestions To Get Rid From Mouth Stinking My Mouth Stinks And Yes I Brush daily But Only Once.

Some Suggestions To Get Rid From Mouth Stinking My Mouth ...
Get your scaling and polishing done by a dentist. Use a Mouthwash. Brush your teeth twice daily. This will help you to get rid of bad breath.
Common cause of bad breath is gum infection treat it by dental scaling.
Please visit your dentist once and give a checkup. If there is any yellow discoloration then its calculus. Due to this you have bad breath go and clean your teeth once in a year.
Clean tongue some mouth wash fr 15 days suggest for scaling also.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Hi. Get scaling and polishing done Regards.
Kindly get scaling done and use mouthwash twice daily for 15 days and brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene. Also notice that you are not constipated most of the times as this is also one of the reasons for bad breath. Kindly have green leafy vegetables and fruits to keep your flushing system well. Drink lot of water.
Do sensodyne paste for 2 times a day.
Check up by dentist for any caries tooth or post nasal drooping and get treated for that.
You might have tartar / deposit on teeth .kindly get it polished by dentist.