My sister visited a psychiatrist for depression, after 3 or 4 sessions, she was feeling better, but she confessed to me that she is in love with the psychiatrist who is married, she won't end therapy with him even she is okay now, she doesn't wants to marry, I forced her to see another therapist, but she won't .she is not eating, always talking about him 24\7, what should I do?

My sister visited a psychiatrist for depression, after 3 ...
This can happen but it cannot be encouraged. Your advice to seek another therapist is good. The professional is expected to act in a proper manner in such situations and will likely take care of it if he comes to know. Sometimes, these infatuations may eventually peter out if not nurtured. She may also need to look at her relationship with her father and see if there was any neglect or some contribution that she looks for this kind of attention from an elder person. Perhaps you can threaten to inform her parents about all this and see how she reacts. Do exercise caution that she doesn't overreact to this threat. Worse comes to worse you could inform the therapist itself about all this, in confidence, and let him then take care of it through his approach.