Hello doc. I had done hsv 1 and 2 igG. Can you pls explain this report whether pos or neg 0.58.

Hello doc. I had done hsv 1 and 2 igG. Can you pls explai...
We can consider it to be negative.
Negative.
your report is negative don't worry.
HSV IgG antibodies do not show up until slightly later after initial infection. A positive herpes IgG test, means that your body has been infected with the herpes simplex virus. Furthermore, type specific HSV IgG tests can be used to distinguish between HSV-1 and HSV-2. The presence of IgM herpes simplex virus (HSV) antibodies indicates acute infection with either HSV type 1 or 2. The IgG antibody assay detects IgG-class antibodies to type-specific HSV glycoprotein G (gG), and may allow for the differentiation of infection caused by HSV types 1 and 2.