How to remove stones from teeth? I am recently finding stones are being stored in the joining of my gum and tooth. Is there any painless way to get rid of it?

How to remove stones from teeth? I am recently finding st...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
That's calculus go for full mouth scaling.
Mr. lybrate-user. These stones are known as tartar or calculus it can be easily n painlessly removed just visit your dentist.
Yes you can get the cleaning done with Laser. It is not only painless if you are getting it done for the first time but also most effective according to new dental research.
Kindly get teeth cleaning and polishing done by dentist.
It can be removed by scaling. It is a painless treatment.
Dear lybrate user as per your history it in calculus deposit within gum. Go for scalling
Ultrasonic scaling and polishing is almost painless procedure and best hygenic and atraumatic way to remove those stubborn calculus. Visit a dentist for the same.
Scaling and polishing .also have proper brushing twice daily.
These are not the stones these are tartar which in due course of time convert to calculus and it will be only removed by a professional dentist with the process of oral prophylaxis with ultrasonic scaler machine.