My child is 11 months old weight 8.5 kg previously he was been diagnosed by doctor for cough and cold medicine given was antibiotics Azithromycin 200 mg oral suspension 2.5 ml for 6 days. And other for cough and cold After 10 days he again diagnosed by same symptoms BT by other doctors, medication given solventusJr and Delpomont yesterday he vomited with little bit cough but night he was continuously suffered with cough not able to expelled his cough My question can I continue azithromycin for 6 days. And what other precautions I have to follow to avoid this need permanent solution.

My child is 11 months old weight 8.5 kg previously he was...
If you have given azithromycin for 6 days already then no need to repeat it. Whether its simple allergic cough or infective cough will be differentiated by your doctor. Antibiotics like azithromycin are given for infective cough. Any other antibiotics needs to be given or not will also be decided by your doctor. Precautions- regular handwash of bsby and all thr people who are in contact with the baby. Also in babies environment there should not be major temperature changes suddenly as this also mskes the baby prone to allergic cough and cold. Do not take thr baby in dusty areas as this will trigger allergic cough and cold. For cough and cold in children give hot food and liguids. This helps in clearing the throat and swelling therein. Happy Parenting.