In the year 2016, I was diagnosed with chikungunya disease and after that the severe joint pains started occurring at the Knee joints and the Hand Joints as a common symptoms. This is the year 2018 and still now the joint pains are present, have made me Paralysed. I can't walk, nor able to do any work. My knees usually Swallowed. I have tried almost every type of medication from allopathy to ayurvedic but still not cured. My question is can I will be cured throughout my life? And this joint pains are the symptoms of Arthritis.

In the year 2016, I was diagnosed with chikungunya diseas...
Hi there symptoms of chikungunya can last for few days to few years in some patients. As pain in joints and weakness in muscles are the most common symptom which remains and can cause feeling of disability in the sufferers and can lead to joint arthritis too further. There are few ways to follow by which a sound recovery can be possible from the disease which are: -to have healthy nutritional diet. - have proper calcium, vitamins and minerals - physiotherapy treatment to ease pain and strengthening of muscles and joints. - acquire healthy lifestyle for example doing yoga in the morning, drinking lots of water throughout the day, morning walks and so on. - regular health checkups. Hope you get well soon.