I easily overreact at small things. I get anxiety attacks. Feel low self esteem. And I get angry very easily, but when after sometime I realise about my reaction, I feel guilty and feel I should have not got so angry on such a small issue. This happens to me very often.

You seem to be suffering from Borderline Personality or Emotionally unstable personality. The cause is unknown but research suggests there is an interaction between adverse life events and genetic factors. Neurobiological research suggests that abnormalities in the frontolimbic networks are associated with many of the symptoms There is a pattern of sometimes rapid fluctuation from periods of confidence to despair, with fear of abandonment and rejection. There is a particularly strong tendency towards suicidal thinking and self-harm. They have love-hate relationship with close ones. Episodes of depression are common. Transient psychotic symptoms, including brief delusions and hallucinations, may also be present. It is also associated with substantial impairment of social, psychological and occupational functioning and quality of life. People with emotionally unstable personality disorder are particularly at risk of suicide. Its course is variable and, although many people recover over time. Kindly consult a psychiatrist for remedy.