The new teeth has been grown 5 months back and now that is covered with skin which makes me feel uncomfortable to have my food and now near jaws it's paining and my left side of face has been wounded.

The new teeth has been grown 5 months back and now that i...
You can take tab keterol dt for pain .kindly visit dentist. Thee might be infection. And swelling only after clinical assessment one can suggest proper treatment.
Consult a maxillofacial surgeon if not in correct direction it may have to be removed.
Kindly consult a dentist and get your wisdom tooth removed.
Hello there, The condition you may be suffering from is pericoronitis probably, but for that you need to visit a dental surgeon so as he/she does clinical & radiographic evaluation and tells you the exact scenario, the probable treatment may be either medication, surgical removal of concerned teeth etc.
Hello you r suffering from pericoronitis in this case you have to go for deep scaling of affected area with excision of gingiva if requirement there. You have to go for three days antibiotics course besides that so you go to nearest doctor for treatment protocols.
Go to good dentist. All your problems will be solved. Don't worry.
Get it removed asap.