I am 25 year old male and my hairs are getting white is there any remedy to cure this?

I am 25 year old male and my hairs are getting white is t...
causes of premature graying hair includes- "A hormonal imbalance, Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism, malnutrition, pernicious anemia, nutritional deficiency, using electric dryers and concentrated hair dyes, as well as genetic disorders, chemotherapy and radiation, are all factors. At times, a few gray hairs can develop in children as young as 8 years and then it is generally progressive with increasing age." *First of all you should correct our diet because what we are eating , that is reflecting on our body, so we should take Foods that are rich in iron and zinc help our body to fight against white hairs. Eat these following foods; like mushrooms, corns, green leafy vegetables, almonds etc. Avoid too much oily foods. Drink adequate water. Our Homoeopathy also helps to reduce and prevent the hair fall and premature graying of hair. 1. you should take lycopodium 200 , 5 drops once in 15 days, morning empty stomach. 2. Take wiesbaden 200, 5 drops , once a day. 3. Apply jaborandi Hair Oil (SBL) on your hair and scalp thrice in a week. 4. Wash the hair with Montana herbal shampoo(SBL).