How to cure mouth ulcer. It is in my lip from last 4 weeks. Pls give me medicine.

Kindly apply dologel ct over the ulcer two to three times daily for 15 days.
4 weeks is enough time to get the normal ulcers heals completely or diminish as in case of aphthous ulcers. You may have some underlying cause like viral infections (herpes labialis), immunological, deficiency of various vitamins and minerals etc. What you can do is to visit a dental specialist. Once the cause is diagnosed your problem will be resolved. Meanwhile you can apply any topical gels like dologel CT, Rexidine M forte gel, Oralsore gel etc. To relieve the pain.
Hi Saikat.... it needs proper treatment... for which you have to consult.... Random medicines may not give good results.... Still if you want take homoeopathic medicine Merc Sol 30 one dose only.
Hello if you have ulcer more then 4 weeks you should go to doctor. I suggest you kanacort oral gel applied it on thrice. And affcours you should go to biopsy for the ulcer