Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 21 year old girl suffering from vaginal burning. It is quite severe and causes urge to urinate in v small quantities very often. Its uncontrollable. The burning is not letting me focus on any work. Continuous urge to urinate does not let me travel. I've had protected sex recently and suspect things are wrong from then, may be because of unsuitable condom. My kind request to you is to suggest medicine since am not able to directly consult a doc. There is regular white discharge and also burning during urination.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello mam looks like you are suffering from fungal vaginitis with urinary track infection take cap. Itraconazole 100 mg twice a day for 5 days cap. Nitrofurantoin 100 mg twice daily for 10 days cap. Pantosec DSR daily before bf for 10 days syp. Mucaine gel 3 tsf three times a day for 10 days have plenty of water keep your hygiene clean. Don't use public toilets no sex for next 10 days tell your husband also to seek medical advice regarding his hygiene and any infection if he is having. Tab. Urispas 200 mg twice daily for 2 to 3 days to stop your urine frequency and irritation. U can stop it when you r feeling better.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.