I am getting a foul smell from my mouth and I want to get rid of my foul smell. What should I do to get rid of my mouth foul smell I am a regular drinker and smoker.

I am getting a foul smell from my mouth and I want to get...
You can get teeth cleaning and polishing done by dentist.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night moderate alcohol n smoke.
Do use sensodyne two to three times a day.
My honest suggestions to you are: 1. Drink plenty of warm water 2. Use povidone iodine throat spray or gargles for a week or ten days, to reduce the inflammation and bad breath. 3. If you have any problems related to the acid reflux, it has to be treated with proton pump inhibitors. 4. Consult your dentist for a complete evaluation. 5. Avoid chilled food and beverages/smoking/coffee/alcohol if any.