I have a problem of mouth ulcers and they happen to me more frequently. I observed that these are happening to me when I do not have proper bowl moments. Please help me in this regards.

Drinking plenty of water, ie. 2 glasses preferrably early morning and then 8-10 glasses throughout the day and eating roughage like salads with meals will solve your constipation problem and ulcer problem alongwith.
Visit an oral medicine specialist. There are various causes of these ulcers in the mouth for which plenty of treatments available today. Once your real problem is diagnosed it will be treated accordingly. Meanwhile drinking plenty of water and using ointments for oral ulcers can be useful in some but it is not a proper treatment. These ulcers are very stubborn so act wisely.
Dear Lybrate user, your ulcers are due to your acidity problem & bad oral habits. Maintain your oral hygiene. Brush your teeth twice daily clean your tongue properly with tongue cleaner. Take medicines for treatment of your acidity problem. Consult to your dentist for clinical diagnosis and needful treatment.
Take Homoeopathic Medicine Merc Sol 30 one dose... See if it helps.. But it is always safe to take any treatment with proper consultation and detailed check up..
You can apply dologel ct over the ulcer two to three times daily for 15 days