Hi I am 42 yrs old diabetic patient and gall blader stones. Heavy hair fall. Taking medicines sugar level between 130 to 170. If goes up than insulin is advised. Pure vegetarian weight 65 kg. Bp control. Gall stone homeopathic taking. Can you suggest me medicine for diabetics n hair fall. Thank you.

Hi I am 42 yrs old diabetic patient and gall blader stone...
Although being a homoeopath I can certainly recommend you come very effective medicines for sugar control but I think that if your sugar levels are between 130-170 then what I the need for shifting to some other pathy. If your need is to take medicine for diabetic free from any side effects in the long run and dose of medicine does not increase with time then homoeopathy is the answer but one thing I must say you, that in the start of treatment we will slowly increase the homoeopathic medicine and slowly decrease allopathic medicine from your system and it can be quite time consuming. So make up your mind finally and be focused. For hair fall please go for below given medicines homoeopathic treatment hair growth oil (wilmar schwabe india) apply twice weekly at night. Leave overnight a. C. 9 (bakson) chew 1 tab twice daily adel 9 (adel) 10 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times a day 6-8 glasses extra water daily 2 glasses milk daily take nutritious diet avoid junk and spicy food, fast food, cold drinks.