Hello when I brush in the morning I get blood some times but from two three days I am getting daily please tell me problem.

Hello when I brush in the morning I get blood some times ...
You need to get scaling done from your dentist. This will solve your problem.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
You can use chlohex plus mouthwash .rinse two times daily for 15 days. If it does not help .you might have tartar /deposit on teeth. Kindly get it cleaned and polished by dentist.
You might have gum problem. Kindly use hexidine mouthwash.
Brush with Omnident toothpaste twice daily. If it does not stop after a week. Please do consult a dentist in your area.
Hi. Get teeth scaling done from dentist Regards.
This is generally caused by either a gum infection or tarter deposit on teeth Visit a dental clinic asap try massaging with HEXIGEL in the meantime.
You have gingivitis. IT is due to dirty teeth and gums. Please get a scaling done immediately.
Get a professional cleaning done with your dentist. It should solve your problem.
Go for professional teeth cleaning and polishing of teeth.
It is bleeding gums... Take Vitamin C supplements. Use Homoeopathic toothpaste heclalava by wheezal. Massage your gums with turmeric and salt twice daily... Consult for Homoeopathic ..
You are having gum infection or gingivitis, get a deep scaling done from a dentist.