I have power in my teeth and the lowest teeth turn in yellow colour. What I have to do and also suggest me a toothpaste.

I have power in my teeth and the lowest teeth turn in yel...
Scaling and polishing by a reputed dentist will resolve your problem. After visualizing your problem dentist may prescribe mouthwash and any toothpaste. Learn the proper technique to maintain good oral hygiene.
You can get teeth cleaning and polishing done by dentist.
Dear Lybrate user, I think your meaning of power in you teeth is sensitivity problem. You have dental caries or atrision or abrasion which is causing thermal sensation. You need restoration (filling) of your decayed teeth. After restoration your sensitivity problem will be cure. You need scaling for clean your teeth. After scaling yellowish part will be removed from your teeth & your teeth will be natural white colour. Please consult to your dentist for clinical diagnosis & needful treatment.
Use any whitening toothpaste, apply a slice of lemon into your teeth, at night brush with baking soda and rinse your mouth with lemon water, visit your dentist.