I usually suffered shoulder pain whenever I try to hit smash in badminton and volleyball and also some other activities like that. Some time it gives too much pain. Is it serious problem?

I usually suffered shoulder pain whenever I try to hit sm...
Shoulder pain & arm It is called as peri arthritis shoulder and for that you can do hot water fermentation and ice therapy at home. If you have shoulder pain then the stiffness will develop more that might make the arm to have less improvement which might make you to feel more pain the arm. And also cervical pillow can be used which might make you to have better posture of the shoulder neck and arm. Are this is due to the improper posture as while sitting in front of the computer and it leads to neck pain and thereby it leads to shoulder pain. Physiotherapy treatment: Initially we can do ust and swd and further we can do wax therapy.
Hello Lybrate user, your pain might be a reason resulting in any of the ligament or muscle injury. Start doing hot fermentation twice or thrice a day and go for active exercise of shoulder, avoid weight lifting or such sudden activities from the affected shoulder, avoid sleeping onto the affected aide. And if pain persists for long again consult to a physiotherapist.