You can make your body fit by proper diet
and exercise as well. To build your stamina, don’t just rely on physical activity, you also need to watch what you eat. Include a well-balanced diet by adding low-fat products, plenty of fruits and vegetables 1. Just do Warm up for ten to fifteen minutes of easy running.
2. For mental tiredness - do meditation
3. Mix it up. Run for two minutes at high intensity and then jog slowly for two-minutes, thirty-seconds. Run at top speed for 30 seconds and then jog for 45 seconds. Mix up your intervals at random. 4.Cool down for fifteen to twenty-five minutes.
5. All types of outdoor sports are best to overcome fatigue
and boost your stamina level; this is because it is a form of aerobic exercise. Sports like football, basketball and all other sprinting games will help strengthen your heart
6. Include cardiovascular exercises like running, swimming, jumping etc.
DIET TO INCREASE STAMINA-
Peanut butter is also excellent for building stamina. It is high in calories and digests slowly. Consume peanut butter in combination with complex carbs. Lean meat, fish, chicken and eggs (IF YOU ARE NON- VEGETARIAN" Rich in protein, these foods are important for growth and development, muscle building and repair.
-Be sure to eat breakfast
-Eating fruits can provide you with immediate energy.-Avoid simple, processed sugars.-Incorporate foods that are rich in omega-3 into your diet.-Mineral dense foods can increase stamina
- take green tea
TO BOOST ENERGY -
1. Lemon water. The simplest way to get a boost ever
2. Fresh fruit. The natural sugar
in fruit provides a quick
pick-me-up when you're dragging and helps keep blood sugar levels steady because it's packed with fiber
4. Dark chocolate
5. Whole-grain toast
7. Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. 8. Spicy herbs can increase metabolism. 9. Greek yogurt has tons of protein. 10. Popcorn is a good source of carbs. 11. Leafy greens are full of iron that improves concentration levels.
These above ways will help you boost stamina. I hope this will help you. For more queries contact.