Sir I have a problem of yellowish but no stain on my teeth so kindly advise me best toothpaste for me.

Sir I have a problem of yellowish but no stain on my teet...
Color of teeth varies from milky white to yellowish so don't worry just keep them clean. Brush twice with any good tooth paste. You can use Patanjali toothpaste it's good and it's swedeshi also.
Your tooth are yellowish due to deposition of calculous. You need scaling of your teeth. After scaling your teeth will be natural white colour. *you can use any branded tooth paste. Brush your teeth twice daily. Maintain your oral hygiene.
That is tartar / calculus kindly get it cleaned by dentist.
For your naturally yellow teeth you can go for bleaching (chemical or laser bleach). Ask your dentist about it. Remember, any toothpaste in any form will not whiten your teeth, its only purpose is to clean the teeth and if you try hard, it will results in damaging teeth and gums. Please don't use any home remedies which often includes baking soda, lemon etc. These materials abrades the enamel so your teeth will become more stain and dirt prone. Thank you.
You may use Homoeopathic toothpaste heclalava by wheezal.
Brush atlst twice daily, use any whitening toothpaste like Colgate white or pepsodent white, brush at night with baking soda and rinse your mouth with lemon water, rub a slice of lemon to your teeth, chew few leaves of basil leaves, visit your dentist.
You can use snowdent toothpaste to whiten your teeth.