I am bharath kumar and I am 30 years old and I have been suffering hypertension and igA nephritis as per doctors on august 2015, since then I have received treatment in allopathy for one year and after that  I resumed taking only BP tablets (calcigard retard - 20 mg- daily two tablets and arkamin- daily one tablet, metpure XL25- one tablet per day in morning) as I do not want to go for allopathy treatment. Now my blood pressure is 140/95, maintaining it by the above said tablets. Recently there was severe pain besides both sides of the spinal cord in the center of the back, I visited to doctor and told him my history and he advised to take blood report and I took the blood report on 1st week of december 2017  and it showed serum creatinine level of 4.0 and albumin ++++,Doctor advised to visit to a nephrologist, but I do not want to go to allopathy and I request you to guide and help me in curing.

I am bharath kumar and I am 30 years old and I have been ...
Wahtever you are taking add NEERI KFT SYRUP 2tsf morning and night + GOKSHOOR-AADI guggulu 2 tab. Thrice daily and consult us at Lybrate online consultations with your reports 1 week after starting the medicines.