Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I have participated in sex after 8 days of mentions is there a chance of getting a pregnancy.

I have participated in sex after 8 days of mentions is th...
Hello, I can understand your concern. As we know, salivation, heaviness in the body, tiredness, joy, discomfort in the heart region and serenity are all signs of pregnancy, if a lady is having any of these symptoms, she may be pregnant.
Actually there is less chances of conception or become pregnant up to 10 days of mens start. It can be considered as a safe period. Generally UnSafe period is from D11-D20 D1 should be count from first day of menstrual Cycle. D11-D20 D
Yes, there are chances of pregnancy.
This is main period for conceive. Becouse 07 to 14 days of menstrual cycle is main period of pregnancy.