Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Omkar ShahapurkarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Due to my erectile dysfunction i was feeling very depressed and had no hope.Dr Omkar Shahapurkar's advice and counselling has helped me immensely. Everything was just spick and span in the Shahapurkar Clinic. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Omkar Shahapurkar guided me to change my attitude. The interior of the Shahapurkar Clinic was so nicely done, it was so clean. Dr Omkar Shahapurkar has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. I never get sick, but then last year i started developing these symptoms.
Never thought I will suffer from dark circles eve after taking proper sleep and diet. The staff at Shahapurkar Clinic in Mumbai was very attentive to my needs. Over the period of time the dark circles treatment has helped me a lot. drOmkar Shahapurkar is a very practical doctor. he is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
I was suffering from chest and abdomen pain because of acidity. Then my family suggested me to consult dr Omkar Shahapurkar at Shahapurkar Clinic in Mumbai. dr Omkar’s prescribed medications were quite helpful and effective for my condition. He has expert knowledge in the field.I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again.
The problem with allopathic medicines is that it leaves side effects on the body so I decided to take ayurvedic treatment for my problem of acne and pimples. I consulted dr Omkar Shahapurkar for the same at his clinic Shahapurkar Clinic in Mumbai. I am very impressed by the quick results and no side effects.
I was suffering from male sexual problems. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Dr Omkar did it immediately and started the male sexual problems for it. Thanks to him for the treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
Dr. Omkar Shahapurkar provides answers that are sensible. Thanks for response. My bowel movement is okay. It depend on food I take. Then I go early morning. Apetite is not that much.Its like even if I skip one time meal il not be that hungry.
due to dr Omkar Shahapurkar's treatment and medication for the problem of my back pain I have made muc progress and becoming pain free day by day. I am very thankful to him and his staff at Shahapurkar Clinic in Mumbai.
I had a very very good experience. I met many patients over there who gave me very positive feedback. Many people have lost over 50 kg weight with his medicine. I am happy and definitely recommend him for weight loss.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Omkar Shahapurkar to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, practical and professional. I am 23 yr old and my height is 5.feet 5 inches
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Omkar Shahapurkar to be knowledgeable. Its good to hear but didn't tell time duration of curity and herbal tablets name.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Omkar Shahapurkar to be very helpful. Thankx a lot. If there is any need for test then also you say. thank you so much.
Ramesh Chander Sharma
Dr. Omkar Shahapurkar provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned and practical. I shall try your prescription.is it available at all ayur stores
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Omkar Shahapurkar to be practical. I didnt get ur answer which herbal capsule can i use for skin lightening
He is intelligent and explains treatment thoroughly. His medicines work well and I lost 5 kg fat in a month. Feeling lighter, too. Thanks a lot.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Omkar Shahapurkar to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and caring. Thank u sir.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Omkar Shahapurkar to be professional. Thank you sir... but u dont tell name of medicine......
Dr. Omkar Shahapurkar provides answers that are very helpful. How to get that herbal tablet and what is the duration of treatment
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Omkar Shahapurkar to be very helpful and caring. Excellent answer and helpful support..
Dr. Omkar Shahapurkar provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thank u doctor.i would like to buy those tablets
Dr. Omkar Shahapurkar provides answers that are very helpful. Yes i would definitely love to know more about the medicine.
Dr. Omkar Shahapurkar provides answers that are knowledgeable. Dear sir tell me medicine, so that I can solve my problem
It's great to consult with him. His method of explaining is good and his medicines work well. I strongly recommend him.
I am suffering sexual problem, my sex timing is just 30 to 40 seconds only and my penis size just 4" only, please tell me how to enlarged my penis size and sex timing 10mints and plus. Plzzz give me all details. Thanks. Can you give me right prescription and full cost of this treatment.
I am 26 years old, I see my total testosterone 4.73. I want to confirm that is it okay or need to improve it. I suggestions and recommendations as well. Thanks in advance.
Sir I had my first day of my mc on september 24 and then on october 18 I had unprotected sex with my bf. The next morning I took UNWANTED -72 pill. M I going to b pregnant? I am scared its 23rd of october nd still my periods not started.
I have BP problem. It become low and high and not remain normal. I also feel contraction in my chest.
WhatbTo Do If hair fall Is Maximize. When I Comb my Hair Then lot of Hair Should Be Fall Down. Thats a problem of hair falling. please suggest Me What can I do now to stop hair falling.
My periods missed 7 days. Today I periods. But I feel fatigue, dizziness and bleeding flow is low. It is pregnancy or not.
I have read in an article given by a Delhi nutrition that the humble papa (papadam) relished by many Indians takes about four to six days to digest. Further its particles remain in the intestines creating further complications to the intestines. Ls it true please clarify as like us there are many Indians who would like to know the truth.
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.
I had sex on 6th as my periods finished on 4 the date I dint take any pills so can I get pregnant n till my date is yet to come n im feeling so much nausea other than nausea I don't have any other symptoms so am I pregnant?
Are you suffering from diabetes? If yes, then it’s time for you to be extra careful about your health. Diabetes may cause several other diseases as well. You must check your lifestyle and take efforts to get rid of diabetes as soon as possible. If you have diabetes, then youu are at risk of developing nerve damages (neuropathy), vascular injuries and other heart diseases, regardless of your age, sex or other external or internal factors. Diabetes patients must strive to maintain fasting blood glucose levels less than 110 mg/dL and hemoglobin HbA1C level less than 7%. Also, diabetes patients should keep a check on blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Here’s how diabetes can affect your overall health:
There is a correlation between blood pressure, cholesterol levels and diabetes. Researchers have found that high bad cholesterol levels act as hindrance to insulin regulation. People with diabetes are more likely to develop heart-related diseases. About 60% diabetes patients die due to heart attacks. Diabetes is responsible for hardening of arteries or atherosclerosis. This situation is dangerous and can cause heart attacks, strokes or other chronic diseases.
Diabetes leads to impaired nerve function. This is called neuropathy. This condition is of two types: Peripheral (affects toes, feet, legs, hand, and arms) and Autonomic (affects digestion, bowel, bladder, heart and sexual activity). Symptoms of neuropathy include tingling, weakness, burning sensation, numbness in the limbs, digestive disorders, infection of the bladder and erectile dysfunction.
Diabetes is responsible for causing damage to the kidneys as well. This is called nephropathy. In this condition, the filters in the kidney or glomeruli get damaged. As a result, there is a leakage of protein in the urine. Consequently, kidneys get damaged. Urine showing small amounts of protein is an indication of kidney damage. About 20-40% patients suffering from diabetes die due to renal failure. The symptoms of renal disorder due to diabetes include itching, fatigue, urine with protein, swelling of feet and ankles and pale skin colour.
Diabetes causes non-injury amputations as it affects the nerve in the limbs, especially foot. Usually, minor infections in the foot may lead to ulcers and later require amputation. In rare cases, charcot joint or charcot foot may also occur. This is called neuropathic arthropathy. The symptoms include swelling and reddening of the foot. The bones of the affected foot have a tendency to develop cracks, deforming the entire region. Diabetes leads to blindness in adults. The eye disorder caused due to diabetes is called retinopathy. Patients with diabetes develop cataract easily. The capillaries and blood vessels in the retina get damaged or obstructed, resulting in damage to the entire retina.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to treat various diseases. It is believed in Ayurveda that when a disease occurs in your body then it means that the mind, body and soul is unbalanced.
It is believed that everyone is made up of five elements that is earth, air, water, ether and fire. If all of these elements in the body are well balanced, then the body tends to function in a healthy manner. An illness is a sign that one or multiple elements in the body are not balanced. A practitioner carries out a diagnosis of your diet, lifestyle, seeks to find out the cause of the imbalance and provides treatment accordingly.
Ayurvedic remedies for diabetes:
- Plan your diet as it is one of the most important thing in order to manage your diabetes. One must take balanced diet. But avoid foods increasing the Kapha Dosha. These include sugar, fats, potatoes, rice. You must avoid alcohol
- Take the help of physical exercises or yoga to stay fit.
- Check your weight.
- Don’t sleep during daytime.
Here is a list of useful herbs for diabetes management–
- Jambhul (Eugenia jambolana) powder from jamun core.
- Gurmar(gymnema sylvestre)
- Bitter Gourd/bitter melon (Momordica charantia)
- Bel (Aegle marmelos).
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
Apart from these basic natural foods, you must contact an Ayuvedic practitioner, who will help you not just in planning your diet, but will suggest certain specific Ayurvedic medicines which will boost you efforts to get rid of diabetes.
I had sex with my girlfriend few days back on17th september, she just finished her period cycle two days back. We had protected sex and then she consume I-pill but her stomach is paining? Is there any chance of getting pregnant or side effects of pill?
I am 19 years old I am newly married I want to discuss some problem Mujhe har month 2 din pehle hi periods ho jate thai par is month aisa nhi hua 4 din se vomiting sensation aur stomach pain h meri date 16 thi par mujhe aj bleeding hui wo bhi bs thodi si aj 21 hai aisa kyu hua please tell me the reason.
Hernia or what in Ayurveda is known as Antra Vriddhi, is a condition that takes place when an internal organ in your abdomen gets displaced and protrudes outward, giving rise to swelling in the abdominal region.
Even though you can develop a hernia anywhere in your body, it mostly occurs in the abdominal region and can affect both men and women at any age.
The causes of hernia are:
Even though hernia can be a hereditary condition, certain factors can contribute in causing it. These are:
- Persistent coughing
- Putting excess pressure while passing faeces
- Straining your abdominal muscles by exercising or lifting objects that are heavy
- Buildup of fluid in your abdominal cavity
Some of the symptoms that indicate you have hernia include a visible, hard protrusion, development of soft lumps and pain. However, some people may not experience any symptoms at all. Hernia can be of many types, depending on the part of the body affected and even varying on the basis of your gender. In worst cases, you may require surgery but Ayurveda can cure your hernia completely without the need of you going through a surgical process.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda helps in curing your hernia by focussing on your diet. If you follow these rules, you can cure yourself of hernia completely.
- Reduce the amount of food you eat in a day and take small meals frequently instead of the standard three meals.
- While eating, make sure you eat your food slowly.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids, but do not consume aerated drinks
- It is advised not to take water with your meals, but only to drink a glass of water only half an hour before each meal. By doing this, you reduce your chances of getting heartburn and aid in the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Eating any form of raw food, such as uncooked meat and vegetables is strictly forbidden along with processed foods such as bread, cakes, cookies etc. However, when eating cooked food, make sure it's lightly cooked and not overcooked.
- Having a glass of juice freshly squeezed from vegetables or fruits is recommended, especially carrot juice as it is enriched with calcium and vitamin A that help in the healing process.
- Make sure that whole grains, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits are a part of your diet.
- Lastly, go for a walk before and do not sleep after eating, especially if you've had a heavy meal.
Herbs for Healing Hernia-
An integral part of natural cures is herbal remedies and herbs are excellent cures that are effective and devoid of side effects when taken with proper consultations of an herbalist. To heal hernia one can take herbs like fennel seeds, sheep sorrel, slippery elm, Licorice root and black walnuts.
A majority of these herbs can be consumed in the form of herbal teas while others are available in the form of supplements and capsules. Herbs like fennel can be consumed as it is since it is highly beneficial in enhancing the digestion. Licorice root is very good for neutralizing the acid formation and slippery elm helps in easing the discomfort and pain in the abdomen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.