I am very skinny. My endurance and stamina is quite low. I remains tired most of the days. This problem is with me since 2 years and by time I am getting more skinny. I want to gain weight and want to build a good physique. Can you help me out? Like what should be my diet, exercisers, etc.

I would advise you to get a simple blood check done for CBC, Haemoglobin ,thyroid etc so that we can rule out any deficiency / hormonal issue. As far as diet & exercise is concerned, you can follow the basic rules. Weight gain needs patience and happens gradually with improved appetite and sensible eating. Weight gain needs a healthy wholesome diet with increase in proteins, healthy fats and required carbohydrate intake. Include more of fish, eggs, chicken, nuts and oilseeds, Milk & its products in your diet with ample quantity of fresh fruits and vegetables. Do not skip meals and eat frequently. Do some exercise along like walk for half na hour so that digestion is good. Take care that you do not have constipation and are properly hydrated. If you need me to help you out with customized online diet chart, please contact us for a direct consultation through Lybrate or write to me.