Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from gynecomastia and I am very upset with that. I loose my self confidence, don't go anywhere even in my house I am hiding myself will you suggest me what should I do? Aisi cheez btana mahine me saaf ho jaye.

3 Doctors Answered
No dear, operation is only final treatment.
You have gynaecomastia. This is due to deposition of fat in the chest. I advise you to do strenuous physical exercises of your chest and other body parts and take more proteins and less fats and no carbohydrates. Follow this and give feedback.
Dear Mr. lybrate-user, The best treatment to treat Gynecomastia is surgery, where excess fat is removed which is followed by removal of breast tissue or glands. For best results VASER liposuction can be used to remove the excess fat.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.