Hey, can you please help me prepare a diet chart to lose weight. I am 19 years old and my weight is 58 and height is 5" 1, and I want to lose weight, I want my weight to be 50 kgs.

Hey, can you please help me prepare a diet chart to lose ...
For weight loss. It is important to take frequent meals at regular interval of time. Empty stomach try to include 2 tsp aleovera juice+ 2 tsp amla juice in equal amount of water. In Breakfast you can museli/oats+ milk+ 1 apple /1 bowl green moong dal sprouts/1-2 besan cheela+ green chutney. In mid morning 1 cup green tea + 1 bowl fruits. Lunch 1-2 wheat bran roti+ 1bowl veg+ 1 bowl salad/1 bowl veg daliya + 1bowl curd E.T:1 cup tea+ 1bowl roasted channa/murmura Dinner: 1 bowl fruits+ 1glass skimmed milk/Grilled/roasted paneer/1-2 bowl cooked yellow moong dal+ 1bowl veg. After Dinner Take 1 cup jasmine tea. Avoid to take every kind of packaged, process food and all kind of sugary drink. Try to take your dinner as soon as possible and avoid jogging after dinner, you can go for walk after dinner. You can do exercise in evening time.
Hi, Thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you. For a healthy and effective weight loss, -Cut back on all junk and processed food -Plan your meals: Plan meals ahead of time and make sure they are calorie controlled. Include lots of healthy food such as fruits and vegetables in your diet. Prefer only home cooked meals. -Increase your water consumption. -Exercise regularly. -Stay consistent to see results.