Can I take ashwagandha churna or tablets himalayan brand any side effects? Please advice

Can I take ashwagandha churna or tablets himalayan brand ...
Yes if you take unnecessary.
Aswagandha is generally taken to improve the energy levels in healthy individual. Himalaya ashwagandha tab is a classical ayurvedic preparation which is manufactured and distributed by himalaya pharmacy. It can be taken with other medications as well. It shall be noted that to get the full effect of this tab one should taken it an hour before or after the allopathic medication. It helps in resolving hypertension but cannot be said as an ultimate solution. So is the case with liver as well. It is seen to maintain the function of internal organs such as liver. But liver damage conditions are hard to be corrected with this preparation. It is an excellent stress reliever. It is seen to improve the overall energy level of the body as well. The general dose of administration is 1 or 2 tab twice or thrice daily following food.