Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mehmood Ahmed
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. Mehmood AhmedYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Mehmood Ahmed is very friendly and polite . He spent good time to understand my problems . His advice and treatment is very good.He is an experienced doctor with good skill in diagnosis n making sure patient get quick relief.I would highly recommended to others.
what a wonderful doctor he consult me very special medicine that I treated in a very short time and very polite I I just want to say thanks doctor you are the best,indeed he is one of the best you can find in old delhi
Dr. Mehmood Ahmed provides answers that are prompt. I'd suffered from jaundice three years ago. My health is not good due to bad digestive conditions
Dr. Mehmood Ahmed provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, helped me improve my health, caring and well-reasoned. Thanks
Dr. Mehmood Ahmed provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned, knowledgeable, caring and prompt. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mehmood Ahmed to be knowledgeable and helped me improve my health. great
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mehmood Ahmed to be helped me improve my health. Sir any problem for me.
Dr. Mehmood Ahmed provides answers that are very helpful. Thnku sir... I will send the report after test
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mehmood Ahmed to be caring. No constipation. It all good
Dr. Mehmood Ahmed provides answers that are very helpful. Sir tell me any medicine
Dr. Mehmood Ahmed provides answers that are very helpful. Impressive and helpfull
Great Experience. Best doctor in the area and thorough knowledge of his field.
Dr. Mehmood Ahmed provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you doctor.
Dr. Mehmood Ahmed provides answers that are practical. Thank u
he is a wonderful doctor.his treatment is very useful
I have high blood pressure and cholesterol levels. My left kidney got operated before 27 years for hydronephrosis. Its functions at lesser rate. Gallbladder is removed due to large stone. I have gas and acidity problems. I have high palpitations. I have very disturbed sleeping habits. I want to know how to monitor my BP. Which is the best machine to measure my BP. Fearful n disturbing dreams are the obstructing cause of sleepless nights. How do I control it.
Dear doctor, I am 23 years old l have got a kidney stone in my left abdomen so kindly recommend me how to cure this issue both medical and homeopathy.
During the winter season, cold is very easy to catch. However, here are some effective ways with which, you can beat the winter cold:
- Dress in layers. Clothing needs to be of common materials that can keep you warm and channel sweat. Silk and cotton are great decisions.
- Pick your game and fitness clothing carefully so that you do not risk hypothermia – i.e. a body temperature that sinks a lot outside – nor should it be too warm.
- Ensure you have your gloves, cap, and good quality shoes on in chilly climate, as warmth escapes through the body's furthest points.
- Cold weather food
- Icy immunity boosters are great to battle colds and flus. These build up resistance by giving more access to vegetables and organic product in this season.
- Vitamins and minerals are natures' own immunity boosters and help avoid illness.
- Ginger, chili, garlic and turmeric have characteristics that are hostile to disease-containing bacteria. Zinc and Vitamin C are great icy preventers as well.
- Get into juicing and blend organic products, vegetables and fruits.
- Moderate cooking is another incredible approach to intake the healthy properties of vegetables in this season.
- Begin your day by changing your breakfast to a hot porridge sprinkled with cinnamon, granola and berries. Hot breakfast keeps you warm from within, discharges the bad bacteria and gives you energy. If in a rush, try oats. This formula is easy and healthy.
- Cold germs can hit you in case you do not wash your hands, or clean out your nose.
- Always carry hankies and clean your nose when you sneeze to ensure your nose remains dry.
- Make a point to discard the utilised cloth filled with bacteria as quickly as time allows. The key here is to not touch your eyes or nose, and to quickly use a hand sanitiser so that you keep away from germs.
- Wash your hands regularly. Get a hand sanitiser additionally and utilise it whenever you sneeze or touch something you have sneezed on.
- Beyond any doubt, you need to avoid germs by rinsing with Listerine or any other similar mouthwash.
- Watch your drink
- Begin your day with a glass of water with lemon. Carry a water bottle with yourself throughout the day and keep yourself hydrated. Winters can make you feel like you are not thirsty, so make sure you drink at least six glasses of water each day.
- Dry air, dried out bodies and frosty germs do not blend well and you will probably get a bug by not drinking enough. Hot dairy beverages are enticing; however, not as good as plain water.
- Avoid liquor as it does not blend with cool climate and your veins become larger. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!