Blood sugar (f)-87 mg/dl Blood sugar (pp)-126 S.creatinine-0.9 T3 -0.4 T4 -0.9 Tsh-13.7 Eosinophil -10 Haemoglobin -9.8 Platelets-2.2 I have fatty liver and Pcod. I would like to change my diet instead of so many tablets. Medication - Thyrox 50 mcg, regestrone, bendec, dec forte, hemorich,matmin sr500. Please advice

Blood sugar (f)-87 mg/dl
Blood sugar (pp)-126
S.creatinin...
Thanks for the query. You have given some values but there is no clear mention whether you have diabetes or not. Please understand conditions like Hypothyroidism, PCOD and diabetes (if present), can not be cured completely. Therefore, treatment has to go on for each of those conditions. Your blood glucose levels are fairly well controlled. There is no mention of HbA1c%, to know how well the control has been there. Dietary changes and exercise are a major part of the treatment for diabetes. There is no special diet for hypothyroidism except avoiding soy beans and soy containing products. PCOD also a manageable condition. But if you do not want to take tablets then there is no way to control these diseases. Thanks.