Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Mere ghutne me 5 saal se pain ho rha pahle ek ghutne me tha Ab dono me ho gya h please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Knee pain can come from injuries including sprains, swollen or torn ligaments, meniscus or cartilage tears and runner's knee. Pain in both knees is more common with arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout or pseudo gout, usually later in life. You need to consult physio for better treatment. I advise you to treat this prob use quadriceps and hams exercises, and use medicine twin stem sachet, aloevera, salakhi, suth/guggal, calcium c3. You feel better and your prob solve asap.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.