Hello Sir/Ma'am, kindly tell me what should be eaten when someone is suffering from Jaundice. Particularly for 5 years below children. Thanks.

Hello I assume the child is suffering from HAV which is a water borne disease. Need to drink water which has been boiled for 20-30 minutes after the water started to boil. No outside food or uncovered food Wash hand with soap before eating All nails cut and trimmed No oily food You can consult me for homoepathic medicine Hopefully question is answered.
You should take any homemade food. Usually, if a person has jaundice he/she tends to feel quite nauseous and so it is better to take some light homecooked food. But it is important to ensure that you give the child clean drinking water (filtered /boiled).
Let him Drink maximum liquid like coconut water, dry black grapes water, sugarcane juice, sweet lemon juice, glucose when he/she feels hunger take roasted chana ,mamara, popcorn then after week you can start steamed mung ,rice, thin milk (without malai) strictly don t take oily, salty and fry diet up to 3 month. Homeopathic medicine help him/her recover fast and better. For medicine consult us.