I have pimples problem. On my face from. Early of 3 yrs and nw there is some marks or dark black spots on face please help me n suggest something best to get rid of it, m using mederma cream frm 2 months.

I have pimples problem. On my face from. Early of 3 yrs a...
Lot many causative factors are there for consistent acne and pimples. Usually hormonal changes trigger increased sebum production. Sebum is a kind of oil produced by skin to maintain its moisture content. Excess sebum can clog the skin pores. Propioni bacteria acnes, is normally present over skin, overgrows in areas with high sebum and releases mediators that lead to inflammation of skin. Psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, idiopathic urticaria, and acne are also known to be exacerbated by psychological stress and are also associated with sleep disorders such as insomnia, obstructive sleep try using berberis aquifolium cream (homeo), maintain strict diet regimen avoid oily, spicy, sour foods bathe with neem soap. (biochemic) calc sulph, cuprum ars are some medicines available for these and most important is it requires detailed questioning so as to ascertain your personality and to treat you symptomatically. Treatment is available, safe and without side effects in biochemic system of medication.