Here is some tips
Don’t starve yourself –Rather than not eating anything or on fasting, people should eat small frequent meals.
2. Eat proteins daily-Include protein rich food in your diet
on daily basis that give satiety or feeling of fullness to maintain healthy weight. Some protein rich sources are milk and milk products, chicken, fish, eggs, legumes, pulses etc.
3. Eat fiber rich diet-Fiber gives bulk to the food and maintains hunger pangs which helps to burn fat in the body.
4. Be hydrated-Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water ,Simple RO water is recommended over other drinks such as-fruit juices, soft drinks, hard drinks.
5. Include green tea-drink green tea daily to help in losing weight and it will helps in water retention also.
6. Choose carbohydrate wisely-choose complex CHO over simple CHO to lose weight.
7. Choose unsaturated fat over saturated fat for cooking. For example-choose olive, rice bran oil over ghee, butter.
8. Avoid processed ,fatty food.
9. Limit the intake of sugar
and salt especially at the night.
10. Do 30 minutes walk after every meal. I can provide you the diet chart
which can be made by according to your preference. If you are interested for the same drop me a message.