For blackhead reduction and to get clear face you need to have certain modifications in diet
like avoid spicy and oily food, add nutritious food like salads and sprouts, be hydrate, take proper sleep and be stress
Best Home Remedies to get rid of Acne, Pimples
, Dark Spots & oily skin
are-- 1. Iced Green Tea- Take a glass of warm water and steep a green tea bag into it. Remove the tea bag and pour the contents into the tray. Place the tray into freezer and allow it to form ice cubes Take one ice-cube and rub all over the face. Green tea contains a high amount of antioxidants that fight free radicals that damages your skin. It has antiseptic properties that killed germs that causes acne and pimples and keep your skin beautiful and healthy.
2. Baking Soda and Lemon Juice Mask- Take a bowl add 2 tablespoon of baking soda and add 1/4 cup of lemon juice to it. Mix it properly to make a thick paste. Apply the paste to the affected area. Let it dry for 5 -10 minutes. Once it dries take some water on your hand and slowly scrub the affected area on your face. Wash your face using luke warm water and pat dry. If your face becomes too dry then apply some antiseptic lotion or moisturiser.
Baking soda helps to keep the skin pores clean by removing bacteria and excess oil that causes pimples. Lemon acts as a natural bleach that lightens the skin and remove dark spots. It helps to remove the dead skin and gives a fairer complexion
3. Green Coconut Water- Take a cotton dip it in the coconut water and wipe all over the face. Then wash your face using luke warm water. Wash your face with coconut water continuously every day to get best results. Coconut water has cytokinins and antioxidants that helps to eliminate
acne, sagging skin and help deep scar recovery. Drinking Coconut water keeps your skin healthy, smooth and younger looking.
4. Fenugreek (Methi) and Rosewater Mask- Soak a handful of fenugreek (methi) seeds in a bowl of water. Leave them to soak for atleast 5 hours. Grind them in a mixer and make a fine paste. Add few drops of rosewater to it. Apply the paste on your face. Before applying the paste wash your face with warm water so that the pores get opened. Let the pack dry for 15 minutes. Once it completely dries rinse with cold water.
Fenugreek has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that stops and reduce growth of pimples, blackheads
and other skin infections
. It helps in nourishing and rejuvenating the skin. Prevent oily skin
5. Fresh Aloevera Gel- Take the aloevera gel and apply to the face. Keep massaging until the gel started to dry. Once the gel gets completely absorbed wash your face with luke warm water and pat dry.
Aloevera contains medicinal and healing properties that helps to heal
and scars. It prevents skin discoloartion that is caused after acne heals. It makes your skin clear and smooth. It kills bacteria that causes skin infection.
6. Sandalwood, Tulsi and Rosewater Mask- Take about 2 tbsp of sandalwood powder in a bowl. Add few crushed Tulsi (Basil) leaves to it. Then mix it properly using few drops of rose water. Make a thin paste. Apply this paste evenly on the face. Rinse your face with cold water and pat dry.
Sandalwood helps in tightening the pores, removing impurities, excess oil and reduction in the redness of pimples
try above things, I hope this will help you.
For more queries contact us.