I am suffering with sneezing cough and nose block for last 2 weeks! I have headache and I feel tiered every time.

Hello, You should monitor your weight, please. Drink lukewarm water. Gargle with hot saline water. Inhale steam, twice. Avoid, junkfood, cold intake,  alcohol, nicotine & dust. Your, diet be easily digestible on time. Go for meditation to nourish your body to clear  your  air passage. Take  homoeopathic medicines: @ Bacillinum 1000-5 drops  weekly. @ Bryonia album 30-6 pills, thrice. Take care.
Your diagnosis is probably allergic rhinitis. Try to avoid dust/ use mask when out door. If it is an recent onset problem than use an antiallergic for a short duration and steam 15 mins through nose every night and I think you should be fine in a couple of days. But if the problem is long term go visit an ent specialist and ask for allergy testing and immunotherapy.

Book appointment with top doctors for Sneezing treatment