I love my husband very much it is that he always scolds and beats me. We have a kid of 3.5 yrs.now that we separated from past a week due to fight and that my parents have strictly told me not to go to him. But I am unable to stay without him too. What should I do?I am in depression and I am not able to take decision.

I love my husband very much it is that he always scolds a...
I will suggest you to go with your inner feelings and husband wife fights do happen in the Indian society but remember it should not be of extreme levels and it should not be of physical harmful and as you have told that you love your husband and you also have a kid than you will have to talk with your husband about it at his free time and always remember whatever your own decision Indian parents should be with you supporting you but they won’t like abusing
Husband and wife differences and arguments are common. However, physical violence is not right. Every disagreement can be sorted out woth peaceful resolution. This healthy communication and relationship ks essential for your own mental and physical well being. Even this kind of relationship has a dibilitating impact on the child’s mental health and will learn faulty conflict resolution style. You ll habe to ensure that you both as a couple sit to resolve your matters in an amicable way. And do not encourage or tolerate any kind of violent behavior. If you think you can work this out and stay in a relationship without compromising on the resoect for each other, then take a stand for your rekationship and work on it to get better. You could seek couples therapy or personal therapy for taking an informed decision.