My father was hospitalized due to lungs infection of severe pneumonia, treatment was done with merotec antibiotics. After 20 days of treatment he was released and continuing the treatment at home. Recently few symptoms are being observed as below and doctors are asking several tests but the treatment is not being up to the mark. 1. Frequently having chest pain 2. Frequently blood is coming out with cough in the morning only. 3. Feeling pain a bit in whole body all the time. 4. Weakness Please suggest what needs to be done and what not.

My father was hospitalized due to lungs infection of seve...
1) Please understand as mentioned by the symptoms your father is still suffering from some kind of lung issue highly likely that to be an infection, since we donot have the previous records it will be difficult to understand what was the issue, but most probably doctors must have suspected pneumonia and treated him with antibiotic as per local practice but given that the symptoms have persisted he definitely need further detailed investigation to find the cause of the problem so that the treatment can be changed accordingly, a sputum culture, Chest Ct scan, bronchoscopy and biopsy may have been advised, it will be difficult to diagnose correctly without teats, so please consult a good pulmonologist and follow their advice for prompt diagnosis and treatment.