Respected Mam, I'm diabetic patient, can I take any cream cracker/diabetic -oats & ragi biscuits (1/2) pieces per day?

Respected Mam, I'm diabetic patient, can I take any cream...
Dear sir you may have 1-2 sugar free biscuits per day. For mid day or evening snack You may have Small frequent meals and avoid sugars and fats Have plenty of fluids and fruits Have daily exercise regimen Do take your medicine on time and get your sugars checked regularly.
Yes , you can take anything but beware of the total calories and the source and quality of the food. The important point is to maintain an ideal weight ( and avoid sedentary lifestyle ) by exercising everyday and eating healthy diet. Limit the refined /packaged /processed food and take more of fruits and vegetables instead.
Mr. lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. For a person with diabetes, first and foremost is to achieve a strict blood glucose control with fasting < 100 mg, PP 150 to 160 mg & HbA1c% <6.8. Then he has to increase the intake of green leafy vegetables, salads and fruits. The foods mentioned can be taken is a very small quantity, but strict glucose control is a must.