Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hey sir. Cyst are found inside under in my cheeks. No pain and a little one. How can be treated?

1 Doctor Answered
This probably is a sebaceous skin cyst. These cysts are very common and may be surgically removed under a local anesthetic However you should see a Plastic surgeon to make sure that this lump is not something else that requires more immediate attention.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.