From 6 years I have been suffered from hair fall but not regularly. In starting 2 years I used kesh king oil & shampoo then it was controlled. After that, I was only started caring my hair by applying almond oil. In this year I was using Coconut oil it also suits me but recently I was suffered from swine flu then after hair fall started and day day it increases. Still I am using coconut oil and within week I also used curd on scalp. After all my hair fall is not stopped. Suggest me to stop it.

Hello, Reduced hair density is caused due to stress & anxiety obstructing growth of hairs affecting hair follicles & sebaceous glands resulting in hairloss, hence, you need to regulate your life style, first. Go for meditation to reduce your stress to nourish hair follicles to check hairloss. Tk, plenty of water to moisten your scalp to check dandruff, inorder to condition hair follicles to check hairloss. Gastric disorder, triggers hair loss, hence, tk, easily digestible diet on time to check gastric disorder. Avoid, junkfood, alcohol & nicotine, scorching Sun & dust. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ Acid phos 1000-6 pills, wkly. @ Jabornady Q-20 drops with olive oil, apply on scalp. Tk, care.