I need to reduce my waist size. Need to reduce my belly. So what are exercises I should do. And also what are the food I should prefer considering I live in hotel and have daily food Frm hotel.

I need to reduce my waist size. Need to reduce my belly. ...
Finding out how much food your body needs (calorie intake) and how much of each type of food your body needs (macro-nutrient intake) then using this information to track the food we eat each day. After finding out the number of calories our body needs to maintain its weight you can. To begin with exercise. You can do in your hotel room Always start with a warm-up (to get your core temperature up and muscles loose): 25 jumping jacks, 15 body weight squats, 10 push ups, 10 lunges (each leg), 10 hip raises, 25 jumping jacks.  Do one exercise right after another – this should take you probably 3-4 minutes.
Take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Do crunches and pushups daily to reduce belly fat. Ask me privately for customized diet plan for you.