1.You will pass out this 5 mm stone spontaneously without any medicine. Just make sure you drink plenty of oral fluids daily, atleast 2.5 to 3 litres per day
2.Limit the amount of salt intake in your diet
. Do not add extra salt.
3.Limit the intake of animal proteins like red meat and fish
4.Include seasonal fruits and vegetables in the diet on a daily basis.
5.Avoid soft drinks and energy drinks like Red Bull.
6.Limit high oxalate containing foods like chocolates, nuts,spinach etc.
It is very difficult to predict when the stone will come out .Get a repeat ultrasound
done after 3 months.
Hope this helps
Get well soon