Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. S SriramYour feedback matters!
I can't eat NSAID as a painkiller because before when I ate it I had kidney problems and there was blood in mu urine. What should I do if I had use painkillers.
Sir I am partha pratim dash, age: _18, male. From my urine test report I got to know about the loss in protein nd rbc cells pulse cells are also found in my urine. Doctor suggested me for ultra sound. Bt they couldn't recognize the exact reason of this, after that he suggested me for urine culture, he prescribed me urikind, rnd flush. Bt I am still suffering. So kindly suggest me what I have to do for getting out of this.
I am 25 years old unmarried female, having burning sensation while urinating since a week. I had to travel to some other city. And I developed these symptoms after the journey. There is a light greenish discharge plus itching genitalia. What to do now?
My father has stone in kidney and his one kidney is damage fully. Doctor say we cannot do operation because his heart is weak. His urea is also 370 what should we do to protect the other kidney?
On 15th day after. Urine test shows weekly positive. What are the scops of pregnancy and what are the other elements I need to check. What must be the minimum result of hcg test that I have always given in the lab and waiting for report.
I have in-large prostate since last 10 years and taking one Alfatam-D tablet regularly since then. Controlling urination sometimes becomes very difficult when pressure built up. I become restless. Why is this so? Please advise. Anand Kumar.
I am 61 years old. I am suffering from urine trouble for last 1 y�ar. My kidneys are nomal. Scanning report- maximum flow 33 ml/sc. Avrg flow 3 ml/sc.
I am 32 year old suffering from prostatitis semen culture negative. Urine culture are also negative. 7_10 pus cell in semen .Doctor give me trimethoprim 100 mg twice a day Is this good medicine for prostate infection. Please tell me and how long should I take 1 or 2 months.
I go to urination frequently in a day. When I drink lots of water it speed up the urination . With water I go for 2 -3 times per hour and without water its 1-2 times per hour.
My son has been diagnosed kidney stone on both side. Right side kidney size is 4 mm and left side kidney stone size is 16 mm. He is 20 years old. Right side kidney size is 8.7 x 2.5 cm and left side kidney size is 9.2 x 5.1 cm with no hydronephrosis. Kindly suggest, is it curable by medicine or surgery is compulsory?
In my abdominal ultrasound my prostate is OK but I have lack morning erection. I feel pain in urethra during semen come. Is that any prostate problem? I am taking antibiotics for 1 month but not so much affect.
I feel pain in my penis while urinating. And the urine flow is also very slow and the speed is always constant. What this symptom means?
57 year old male, diagnosed with BPH but no avoiding problems at present. Size of the prostrate from USG in December 2015 was 44 gms. The PSA levels at the same time was 40 (suffering from UTI at that time). Doctor prescribed Velfu which I have taken for 5 months. The uroflowmetry (March 2016) shows that urine flow is ideal for age. The doctor has advised to shift to geriflo D now. In view of its considerable side effects, and no problems at present, is it advisable to take geriflo D or should wait and watch to see if symptoms become severe.
I am suffering from enlarged prostrate gland with psa 11.25 my age is 77.5 years. Frequency of urination at night is some times once during day also 2-3 times. Your advice is solicited on the treatment I should undertake.
My mother 85 years is having urinary inconsistency doctor said to go forminor op so urine is fully evaccuatedas she is old we want to avoid trauma of op can you suggest some remedy her urine also smells though urine test is normal.
Respected sir, please from last few days frequency of urination increases. No sugar having medicine of high blood pressure only. Please guide me what should I do thanks with regards.
Those two, small bean-shaped organs are indeed essential for a perfectly healthy life. To check if a person is dead or living, medical practitioners need to confirm response from three organs of the human body heart, brain and kidneys. Kidneys absorb impurities from the blood, thus, purifying it and lead to the production of urine. Urine is necessary to rid your system of body wastes. Kidneys play a key role in maintaining hormone balance. The presence of any factor that could impede free functioning of this organ should be diagnosed, treated and eliminated at the earliest possible. Kidney diseases and subsequent kidney failure see no age bar. It affects both young and old people. In case of younger folks, the symptoms take years to surface and thus the chances of a fatal outcome are even higher.
Causes of kidney failure at a tender age:
- Chain smoking is a trigger: Smokers suffer from a higher risk of kidney failure. Smoking is a bad habit that has engulfed almost ninety percent of young adults. Irrespective of awareness programs and warning messages, there are millions who smoke nonchalantly. Smoking is known to impair kidney function which again can have frightening implications.
- High blood pressure levels must be controlled: Since stress is a common phenomenon among most individuals high blood pressure is also prevalent among a majority of these individuals. Younger people suffer from high blood pressure due to workplace politics and familial tensions. High blood pressure should not be taken lightly. Exercising and regular medications should be opted for in order to counter the threat of kidney failure at a young age.
- If you are obese, you are stepping closer to the threat: If not optimal; being close to the optimal body weight is very necessary to keep health disorders in check. If you are obese, you are not safe; one must make efforts to lose weight or else face the alarming situation when his or her kidneys fail to function properly.
- Consumption of junk food can cause complications: Junk food is fatty. One must keep away from high-protein and high-fat diet. Food items rich in protein and fats can push you towards chronic kidney diseases.
- Genetics may discern the health of your kidneys: The incidence of kidney failure in your family history can make you prone to a similar condition. Extra care should be taken to avoid any such possibility. Regular health check-ups should be undertaken. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.