Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am diabetic and also I have some white liquid coming from my inside skin of penis.

1 Doctor Answered
Mr. lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. First and foremost it is necessary to conrol blood glucose very strictly, with fasting < 100 mg, PP 150 to 160 mg & HbA1c% <6.8. The second point, it looks like fungal infection of the glance or prepuce. It needs to be treated with antifungal drugs. Thanks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.