Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Sir, mam. There is some pimple marks on my face. My friend suggest me to use aloevera on my face. How I use aloevera on my face? Please suggest me. For glowing skin.

Apply alovera extract on skin at night time and in homoeopathic berberis aquafolium is also apply. I have unique treatment for acne if you want better treatment you can take online appointment.
Fresh aloe vera gel. Break mature aloe vera stem and apply a layer of the fresh oozing gel on face. Leave it for 10 minutes. Apply one more coat and massage your face paying more attention to the scars.You may also apply aloevera in combination with turmeric, honey, sandalwood etc. to reduce the marks.
1. Aloe Vera for Dry Skin - Take some aloe vera, a pinch of turmeric, a teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of milk and a few drops of rose water. Blend this mix till you get a paste. Apply it and leave in for about 20 minutes or so. Then wash off 2. Aloe Vera Scrub - take half a cup of fresh aloe vera gel, a cup of sugar and two tablespoons of lemon juice. The sugar will help exfoliate and scrub off dead skin, the aloe vera will deep clean the skin and the lemon will help fade out scars and tan. Stir the three ingredients together and use it to scrub both face and body. 3. Aloe Vera for Acne - Take some aloe vera gel, blended walnuts with a flour like consistency and honey. Aloe vera's healing properties coupled with the anti-oxidants from honey will leave you with smooth and clear skin. 4. Aloe vera for Sensitive Skin - take some aloe vera gel, cucumber juice, yoghurt and rose oil and blend them to a paste. Apply and leave for around 20 minutes, then rinse it off. For more queries, contact us.